Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SOME PLACE TO KNOW...

About places and countries to know, I don’t very interested in the travels and go to abroad; this is not something that is interesting for me; I prefer to go to some simple place but with a good company, this is more important for me than the place where I go.


But if I must to choose some country, I like to know some centroamerican country, for example… Puerto Rico… I like so much Puerto Rico, specially because I love the Reggaeton Music and the singers of this “young movement”; and all their are from Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic, but in general, this music come from “Puerto Rico”. I don’t know how is this country so much, but I know that is very hot, with a tropical climate, with a lot of beachs and places to recreation, and a lot of warm people that like so much the parties and the relaxed life.

Some things that I know is that Puerto Rico is an Island belonging to United States, something how a “state” of the EE.UU. In general, a lot of people from Puerto Rico lives in Miami with a lot of latin people in general, and a lot of people from EE.UU lives in Puerto Rico, and for this reazon, in this country the language is the spanish but a lot of their know to talk in english; something how “espanglish”.

About the reggaeton and this country, I only know more about the “caserios”, that are the “danger” neighborhoods of Puerto Rico, where the violence and drug dealing are typical of this places. In general, all the reggaeton songs and videos are in the “Caserios” and the “Reggaetoneros” are from this neighborhoods.

If I go to Puerto Rico, I should like to visit all the places where live the Reggaeton Stars, and take a sunbathe in the tropical beachs, know some typical restaurants, go to the Reggaeton Discotheques and stay in a hotel with a good eyesight and in the center of the city near to the shopping, malls, etc.

I like this type of life but I don’t like to live in another place that will not be Chile; I like Chile and for me is very important that my family, my friends and all the people that I love, stay with me in the same place where I can visit all the time and I don’t stay alone; but if all of them were with me; YES! I LIKE AND I LOVE THE LIFE IN CENTROAMERICA!

3 comments:

  1. PUERTO RICO...REGGETON...DADDIE YANKIE...THIS PLACE IS FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jejeje,I imagined that this could be your favorite.

    greetings kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajja I always knew that you should choose this place jajaj is very caribean country and I like his beaches too.
    See you my friend
    kisses...
    pame =)

    ReplyDelete