Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One of my favorite bands: “Aventura”

Well, today I have to write about my favorite band, but this is very difficult for me because a “band” for me is a group that make music with the voice and the instruments sounds, but my favorite style of music is the Reggaeton and in this type of music, the singer never use instruments to their songs; they only use a “track”, and in general they are not “bands”, they are one or two singer(s) with a group of dancers.

About this problem for me, I chose the only one group of music that is not Reggaeton but I love so much too, and this is the group of four singers that make music called "AVENTURA"; and is not very very different with the reggaeton because this style of music named “Bachata” is from Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic at the same of the Reggaeton, and this two types of music are Latin and very similar, because some reggaeton singers makes some bachata songs, or sometimes the Aventura band make songs with some reggaeton singers.

The first time that I heard aventura music was at nine years ago, when I was 11 years old; and the first song that I heard was “Hoja en blanco”, and since the first time that I heard this music I love that, because the main vocalist or singer of the band has a very wonderful voice, the music is soft but is very melodious and excellent to dance with your lover in a beautiful place, is how a romantic and very caribbean style of music; only about the love, the problems in a relation, and all about the love.

In general is the typical music with songs that when you heard it, you feel that is the same situation that you suffered in a moment or now. I like so much aventura because I love the Centro American music with Latin rhythms and with songs that you can listen in the radio or you can dance in a party.

Another thing that makes that I love more this band is that “Romeo”, the main singer of the group is my platonic love; he is wonderful for me because is very sexy, his face is perfect, his voice is unique, he has a very beautiful brown skin and a very strong body, and the letter of his songs are the best in the world of the Latin romantic music.

I can’t say that I has one favorite song because I love all their discography and all their songs; but in this time I will choose the song named “Yo quisiera amarla”; because is a little sad, but is very real the theme of the song and is beautiful the music. This songs is about a man that has a relation with a very good girl that she loves him so much and she makes all that is in her hands to achieve that he loves her, but he admit her that he know that she is perfect and the best girl that he can find in the world, but he is not in love of her; he loves another bad girl that only make that he suffer about her. But I repeat that all the songs are the best of the world.

Include some time ago, maybe one or two months I came to their concert in “Arena Santiago”, and this was collapsed with a lot of people that love Aventura, and this was great full, I know that never in my life I could be forget this concert. I love Aventura and Romeo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Now if you want to know about Aventura, their music and one of their musical videos, you can see hear the video of "Mi Corazoncito" that is in the back of this)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vane!
    Wo, this style of music is polemic! because say the experts and the adults that is violent. I belive that represent a hypocrit culture because allude a material beatiful.

    bye, good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend! I don´t know this band, maybe I have listened their music in any moment but...no idea jaja
    I know that you have one picture in your facebook when you went to see "Aventura"

    See you, kisses...
    pame=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi vannesita!! =) jaja you all the time listen this group with your cellphone XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vannessa!
    I'm a Joselin of fourth grade of Education.
    I don´t know of this band.
    What is the most famous song Aventura right now?

    ReplyDelete